Software Test Engineer
Location: The Hague
Who are we?
Cassini Technologies pioneers smart, superior corneal diagnostic solutions that are affordable, fast and user-friendly, providing care providers worldwide with advanced technology that best serves their patients. Cassini helps cataract surgeons to better understand properties of the total cornea, in order to improve outcomes and increase premium procedure volume and patient satisfaction.
Cassini Technologies is a dynamic company within the Ophthalmology space. The company is growing rapidly and our product (Cassini Corneal Shape Analyzer) is sold to cataract surgery clinics directly as well as through a distribution network. In addition to the distribution network, Cassini Technologies works with strategic partnerships to drive commercialization.
The Corneal Shape Analyzer has obtained CE, FDA, Korean FDA, Chinese FDA approval and the company is ISO 13485:2016 certified. With a fast-growing global installed base, a highly talented team, and a very exciting development roadmap, Cassini Technologies is looking for an ambitious new colleagues to help the company improve its next generation Cassini device.
What do we offer?
When you work for Cassini Technologies you have a customer centric focus, also when they are your direct colleagues. The Cassini team is a young and dynamic and international group, with more than 50% of the colleagues being from outside the Netherlands. We are proactive and pragmatic. We prefer colleagues who have a proven track record, so we can give them the freedom to be successful in their line of work.
In this role you will work within the R&D team who are very supportive of each other. You will be located at our head office which is conveniently located within 3 minutes walking distance of the Central Station in The Hague. We offer market conformant salary, 25 days holiday, holiday bonus, contribution to pension and travel cost. We also have an opt-in communal lunch.
Who are we looking for?
You should have Bachelors in IT, Applied Mathematics, Biomedical, Computer Science, Image Processing, Physics or related fields. You should have ISTQB/TMap certificates.
You also need to be the type that is committed to results, proactive, pragmatic and a self-starter. There are times when you need to be flexible and able to handle ever changing situations. You will also require the ability to work with multi-cultural teams. As with any team you need to have excellent communication and reporting skills and must be open to constructive criticism.
The Cassini team recruits on the basis of core values, leadership attributes and proven expertise. The company believes in the equal importance of personality (the will) and the ability to deliver (the skill).
- Execution of the V&V Model
- Release products based on IEC 62304:2006/Amd 1:2015
- Write, update and execute clean, high-quality and maintainable auto and manual test scripts
- Continuous review, testing and filing defects during sprints
- Review of software requirements
- Document work according to company and ISO standard
- Participate in the entire software development process of projects
- Minimum 3 years’ experience testing software (Testing software connected to some hardware is an advantage)
- Minimum 1 year experience with Python programming
- Experience in Issue Management software (E.g.: Bugzilla, JIRA, Redmine)
- Experience in Test Management software (E.g.: TestLink, Zephyr, Xray, TestRail)
- Excellent command / highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Good understanding of software development (Agile/SCRUM is an advantage)
- Good understanding of good testing practices and reporting
- Experience in the medical device industry is considered a strong advantage
- Experience in GoogleTest is considered an advantage
To apply: Please send your cover letter and CV to: email@example.com with the subject “Software Test Engineer 2020”. Direct applicants only.
For more information: Please contact Masmei Ginting on +31 6 30 17 14 18 or email firstname.lastname@example.org