Test (Python) Automation Engineer
Contract: 32 – 40 hours per week
Company: Cassini Technologies
Location: The Hague
Cassini Technologies, a pioneer in digital cataract surgery solutions, offers a suite of products that streamline the surgical workflow and enhance patient outcomes. Our key products are:
- Cassini Ambient: The diagnostic pillar of the stack, providing corneal measurements and ocular surface evaluation through LED topography, facilitating precise astigmatism measurements and seamless integration with Femtosecond Laser-Assisted Cataract Surgery (FLACS) platforms. The Cassini Ambient has obtained CE, FDA, Korean FDA, Chinese FDA approval and the company is ISO 13485:2016 certified.
- Cassini Surgical Guidance: Cassini Surgical Guidance is a digital cataract surgery solution available to all patients – creating an inclusive, efficient, and safe environment. This innovative suite reduces manual marking and enhances your accuracy and precision while saving you time.
With a fast-growing global installation base and an exciting development roadmap, Cassini Technologies is looking for an ambitious Test (Python) Automation Engineer to help us expand and improve this portfolio.
What do we offer?
Located just a 3-minute walk from The Hague Central station you will be joining a vibrant, highly international team, where a customer-centric approach extends all the way to your colleagues. We are proactive and pragmatic. We prefer colleagues who have a proven history so we can give them the freedom and independence to be successful in their role. As a tester who programs you will work closely with the rest of the R&D team and product management to design, develop and deploy product changes following the customer’s needs.
- Be an active part of the R&D product development lifestyle
- Design, code, peer review, test, update, debug, and document both manual and automatedsoftware test scripts following company standards
- Prepare data and deploy automated testing pipelines
- Continuous review of software requirements
- Release products based on IEC 62304
- Document work according to company and ISO standard
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a relevant field
- Holds ISTQB or TMap certifications
- Strong development and testing skills; TDD preferred
- 3+ years’ professional experience with Python2+ years’ experience with databases
- 1+ years’ experience in software design (design patterns and best practices)
- 1+ years’ experience with automated test tools
- 3+ years’ experience with Git source control
- Good analytical skills, debugging and troubleshooting
- Excellent English communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Experience in cross-platform software development
- Experience in Medical Standards protocols (DICOM, HL7)
- Good understanding of digital security and security protocols
- Familiar with performance profiling
- Disciplined, structured, excellent time management skills
- Collaborative, open minded and open to criticism
- Pragmatic, optimistic and quickly adapting to evolving situations
Cassini values a blend of core values, leadership attributes, and proven expertise in its recruits, believing in the equal significance of personality (the will) and capability (the skill).
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please contact Ninta Ginting on +31 (0)70 219 5065 or jobs@cassini- technologies.com