Supply Chain Engineer
Location: The Hague
Who are we?
Cassini Technologies pioneers smart, superior corneal diagnostic solutions that are affordable, fast and
user-friendly, providing care providers worldwide with advanced technology that best serves their
patients. Cassini helps cataract surgeons to better understand properties of the total corneal in order to
improve outcomes and increase premium patient satisfaction and volume. Cassini offers a full suite of
examinations required for toric, extended depth of focus and multifocal IOL implantation, including
corneal topography, posterior corneal analysis, mesopic and photopic pupillometry and full color
photography. The technology employs red, green yellow and infrared LEDs that are positioned in unique
relationships, giving each one a GPS-like coordinate. Cassini employs the ray-tracing principle to
measure relative position, using the color LEDs as triangulation points.
Cassini Technologies is a dynamic and fast-growing company within the Ophthalmology (eye-care)
space. The company currently employs an international team of around 15 people and has one product
(Cassini Corneal Shape Analyzer) that is sold globally through a network of distributors and strategic
partners. The Corneal Shape Analyzer has obtained CE, FDA, Korean FDA, Chinese FDA approval and the
company is ISO13485 certified. With a fast growing global installed base, a highly talented team, and a
very exciting development roadmap, Cassini Technologies is looking for an ambitious Supply Chain
Engineer to help the company implement design changes and optimize supply chain performance.
What do we offer?
When you work for Cassini Technologies you have a customer centric focus, also when they are your
direct colleagues. We are proactive and pragmatic. We prefer colleagues who have a proven track
record so we can give them the freedom to be successful in their line of work. In the role of Supply Chain
Engineer you will work closely together with the R&D team and our contract manufacturer in order to
implement and manage engineering changes. You will be located at our head office in The Hague.
• Implementation of Engineering Change Orders at suppliers
• Participation in product FMEA and CAPA review, CCB and SCB regarding product changes (ECR)
• Work with suppliers to optimize yield and production average cycle time
• Put in place a program to manage cost price per produced product and to optimize
manufacturing. Ensure full insight into cost build-up and set up and track cost reduction
• Maintenance of calibration and maintenance of instruments, tools and test equipment
• Monitoring of Non-Conformity Reports (NCR) and Requests-for-Repairs (RFR)
• Perform / participate in supplier audits and internal audits
• Perform incoming goods inspection of complete systems and final testing before release
• Provide management reporting on manufacturing changes and performance
Who are we looking for?
You have a bachelor or masters degree in Engineering (optical, mechanical engineering or related field)
area and at least 3-5 years working experience in manufacturing, supply chain or engineering. Your
English (Dutch is an advantage, but not required) is excellent both written and verbal.
The Cassini team recruits on the basis of core values, leadership attributes and proven expertise. The
company believes in the equal importance of personality (the will) and the ability to deliver (the skill).
• Hands on personality with focus on perfection
• Affinity with production of mid tech and high tech products or components
• Disciplined and structured, very precise in regulations and procedures
• Can do attitude and a self-starter
• Flexible and able to handle ever changing situations
• Excellent communication skills in English
• Pragmatic and practical with an optimistic point of view
• Analytical and able to revise plans based on your analysis
• Service minded and perseverant in your focus on customer’s satisfaction
• Experience in the medical device industry (ISO13485:2016 and or FDA regulatory requirements)
is considered a strong advantage
Send your CV to: HR@cassini-technologies.com
For more information please contact Joris Vogels on +31 6 461 048 25 or firstname.lastname@example.org