Customer Support Engineer
Location: The Hague
Who are we?
Cassini Technologies pioneers smart, superior corneal diagnostic solutions that are affordable, fast and user-friendly, providing care providers worldwide with advanced technology that best serves their patients. Cassini helps cataract surgeons to better understand properties of the total corneal in order to improve outcomes and increase premium patient satisfaction and volume. Cassini offers a full suite of examinations required for toric, extended depth of focus and multifocal IOL implantation, including corneal topography, posterior corneal analysis, mesopic and photopic pupillometry and full color photography. The technology employs red, green yellow and infrared LEDs that are positioned in unique relationships, giving each one a GPS-like coordinate. Cassini employs the ray-tracing principle to measure relative position, using the color LEDs as triangulation points.
Cassini Technologies is a dynamic and fast-growing company within the Ophthalmology (eye-care) space. The company currently employs an international team of around 15 people and has one product (Cassini Corneal Shape Analyzer) that is sold globally through a network of distributors and strategic partners. The Corneal Shape Analyzer has obtained CE, FDA, Korean FDA, Chinese FDA approval and the company is ISO13485 certified. With a fast growing global installed base, a highly talented team, and a very exciting development roadmap, Cassini Technologies is looking for an ambitious Customer Support Engineer to help the company achieve world-class customer satisfaction by providing professional technical support.
What do we offer?
When you work for Cassini Technologies you have a customer centric focus, also when they are your direct colleagues. We are proactive and pragmatic. We prefer colleagues who have a proven track record so we can give them the freedom to be successful in their line of work. In the role of Customer Support Manager you will work closely together with end-users and distributors, responding rapidly and effectively to technical field problem reports. By means of structured root cause analysis of technical support cases and your personal deep insight in the performance of our products, you will help the development team to continuously improve our products further. You will be located at our head office in The Hague.
- Provide technical support to our customers and distributors, both online and by phone
- Occasional on-site support / troubleshooting at customer site or distributors
- Develop and maintain the support system in consultation with engineering team and other stakeholders
- Provide management reporting on field problems
- Help write, review and maintain service manuals and installation and configuration instructions
- Train strategic partners and distributors how to provide technical support in their own region or time zone
- Develop and maintain technical training courses within our online Cassini Academy training environment
- Determine root causes and reproducibility and develop technical solutions
- Assist with test cycles (test scenario creation, execution)
- Contribute to field service specifications for product development projects
- Maintain adequate documentation and logging for all QA/RA processes and activities
- Support and manage tasks and activities related to the Quality Management System for compliance with the regulatory requirements (ISO, CE, FDA, etc.)
- Act as a true team player both internally and with our strategic partners and subcontractors
- Provide technical and ICT support for internal employee team
Who are we looking for?
You have a bachelor in ICT or other relevant technical area and at least 5-10 years working experience in technical support and trainings. You also have profound software and hardware knowledge and detailed experience with Windows. Your English (Dutch is an advantage, but not required) is excellent both written and verbal. You have the willingness for occasional travel to countries all over the world.
The Cassini team recruits on the basis of core values, leadership attributes and proven expertise. The company believes in the equal importance of personality (the will) and the ability to deliver (the skill).
- A resourceful problem solver with strong analytical skills and a solid technical ability
- Representative and customer service focused
- Calm and stress resistant personality
- Flexible and able to handle ever-changing situations
- Good communication and a team player
- Proactive, a self-starter and having a “can-do” attitude
- Results oriented, whilst being diligent in logging and documenting problems and solutions in line with our quality management system
- Knowledge of medical device space along with requirements from ISO13485, EU MDD/MDR, FDA, is a strong advantage
Send your CV to: HR@cassini-technologies.com
For more information please contact Joris Vogels on +31 6 461 048 25 or firstname.lastname@example.org